We have received an unbelievable amount of snow this winter! As of this morning, we have 123.7 inches total and only need 9.2 more inches and we will set an all-time record winter season snowfall. Needless to say, this means our backyard is a mess! Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny, 20 degree, blue sky day. I couldn't bear to sit inside, but I'm just not feeling well enough (still....I'm on antibiotic #4 at this point...) to really go do much outside. That was when I had the thought we should snow shoe in the back yard. And so, we did! It was so much fun. Plus, Mattie could run around and not be leashed. And if we got cold, it was an easy walk to the house. We made several trails and then packed them as much as we could. Hopefully that goofy dog uses them and has more space to run around. She was so funny following our foot steps. She knows the snow is too deep for her to walk in, but she quickly figured out how to follow us and even start to do her crazy running! I wish we had a video camera for that! But here are some fun pictures.
Mattie running her "race course"
Haha. So fun!!
ReplyDelete