Friday, December 30, 2011

Finally.



This was certainly a tough week for being a short one. And today was an even tougher work day than the last few for both Aaron and I. But we made it through! We made it through today, this week, and (almost) this year. I can't say I'm sad to say goodbye to 2011. It's been a very sad and difficult year. Here's to praying 2012 goes a little smoother!
Since I love pictures, and I imagine my mama does too, here are some fun and random pictures I've taken in the last couple weeks.

Aaron and I at his work Christmas party.


Mattie unfortunately got a little too close to a falling paint roller....


Our crazy furry ones being cute and innocent (for once!).


Our recent entertainment. Puzzles!!!


And just for a laugh...


Hope you have a safe and happy New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! And definitely praying 2012 is one of peace and joy and your lives!

    ReplyDelete